So you might be a little stressed about money. Or you feel like you’re doing okay…but you want to work with someone to help you totally knock it out of the park when it comes to money.
Here’s what we help you with: Budgeting, smart spending decisions, investing, passive income, and being wise with building your net worth.
How do I fit into your life as a financial professional? I’m not your hero, YOU ARE YOUR HERO! I’m just here to guide you on your journey, to show you where the pitfalls might be, and to wake you up when you’re drifting in the wrong direction.
But it’s YOUR LIFE, you only get to live it ONCE!
So let’s chat about your hopes and dreams and how you imagine life could and should be, then we’ll come up with a game plan to fund goals that make those dreams possible. Three ways to get started for free:
- Book an initial complimentary phone call/meeting with me here: www.smartprobooking.com
- Shoot me a quick email to ask me a money question or tell me about your situation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or Text me: 850-710-0995
As a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (formally ELP) since 2014 and an independent financial planner, you would be wise to explore the investing/insurance/planning services we offer.
Money philosophy: Personal finance is primarily behavioral, but also based on well-thought-out math. I guide clients through the Dave Ramsey 7 Baby Steps, help them build a portfolio with a mix of active/passive mutual fund investments seeking growth or income through stocks, bonds, and real estate, and offer encouragement and advice along the way.
A few things about me:
- Bachelor’s in Finance from Virginia Tech in 2011
- I currently hold my FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses and serve clients in 22 states
- I currently hold my Life & Health Insurance license to offer TERM LIFE INSURANCE and Long Term Care Insurance
- I live in Pensacola, FL with my wife Amy, my two kids Eliana (2) and Daxton (1), and my two hilarious, adventurous, cuddly dogs: Hokie (a schnoodle) and Beamer (a miniature schnauzer). We LOVE the Gulf Coast and have put down roots here since moving to Florida in 2013 from our hometown of Virginia Beach, VA.
- I’m heavily involved with my church (First City Church) and love leading their Finance Team. I try to make my community a better place through assisting non-profits and fellow neighbors.
- I enjoy adventure, traveling to new places with my wife, and molding the character of my children. I participate in and appreciate the performing arts of guitar, singing, acting, and improv.
- What makes me come alive: watching people stop, listen to the calling in their life, make changes to reach their potential, then go and influence others to do the same.